VERTEX TRAVEL PLUS PEDALBOARD MKII (surface only)
A strong, reliable pedalboard that provides organized access to all of your effects is the foundation for a seamless onstage performance. Each pedalboard from Vertex Effects equips you with the trustworthy functionality you need, while also providing room to add your own personal touches. You can rest easy knowing that your pedalboard's construction is in a league of its own, as every individual board is laser cut from sturdy aircraft aluminum and black powder coated by our devoted craftsmen and women in Lancaster, California. Gigging guitarists appreciate how this updated second version of our classic design comes equipped with additional positioning slots across the top panel to make room for pedal buffers and power modules, allowing for custom configurations. And with our Pedalboard Risers (sold separately), you can deck out your board and create a uniquely streamlined rig that caters to your playing style. If strength, reliability, and customization is what you're looking for, there's a Vertex pedalboard with your name on it!
The Travel Lite Pedalboard MKII measures 20" x 11.5" and is compatible with all Travel Plus "TP" risers and all pedalboard modules for power and buffering.
TRAVEL PLUS PEDALBOARD MKII FEATURES:
- Dimensions: 20 inches x 11.5 inches
- Great choice for musicians who want to condense their effects' space occupancy onstage and in the studio
- Version Two offers extra positioning slots for pedal buffers and power modules
- Sturdy laser-cut aircraft aluminum construction with durable black powder coat
- Pairs well with our custom Pedalboard Risers (sold separately)
- Built by our devoted craftsmen in Lancaster, CA