Our Pedalboard Risers are an innovative, durable, and ultra-convenient solution for maximizing the efficiency of your pedalboard. Pro guitarists are always on the lookout for more streamlined approaches to managing their gear both onstage and off, and they've found that our Hinged Risers perfectly fit the bill. Use your Vertex Riser for easier access to those must-have pedals in the hard-to-reach spots on your board, while also freeing up some space beneath it for managing excess cabling on your rig whether it's a serial rig or using a MIDI or programmable loop switcher. Our Hinged Riser comes in a wide range of size choices, with 2-3 compatible models for every pedalboard type (Travel Lite, Travel Plus, Tour Compact, Tour Elite) and all of our modules (buffer and power) giving pedals of all sizes a home on your rig. Each Hinged Riser is laser cut from aircraft aluminum, hand assembled, and black powder coated by our devoted craftsmen in Lancaster, California. Give your board the treatment it deserves and outfit it with one of our Hinged Risers today!
VERTEX TC3 MKII RISER FEATURES:
- TC3 dimensions: 24 inches (width) x 8 inches (length) x 3.5 inches (height) with 11" cut out for wahs, volumes, and exp pedals
- Fits all Vertex Tour Compact Pedalboards
- Streamlines your playing by making access to hard-to-reach pedals much more convenient
- Allows you to manage your rig's cabling by placing pedals overtop of excess cords
- Hinged design let you remove riser when not required
- Laser cut from aircraft aluminum, powder-coated, and hand-assembled in Lancaster, CA